· What is The Return? - A day and movement of return to the Lord in prayer and repentance for revival and restoration.
· Why? - Because the time is critical and the only hope is revival and only in repentance can revival come.
· When? - The day is September 26, 2020. But the movement begins from this moment forth and focuses on 10 Days of Prayer and Repentance from September 18-28. (Which was during the 400th Anniversary of the Sailing of the Mayflower).
· Where? - On September 26, in Washington, D.C. on the Washington Mall – But also in events and gatherings around the nation and around the world on that day and in the days leading up to it.
· Who? - All are welcome and called to take part in The Return to God according to what has been set forth. Those leading the days and events are believers in God and the full revelation of the Bible.
To Get In Touch, To Help, Get Info, Use Below:
To Have A Part In Making
The Return Happen
All gifts to The Return are Tax Deductible and for the highest
integrity and accountability are done through
The Return Fund of the National Christian Foundation.
*For Easiest Giving, Just Click the Button Below:
To Give by Check:
And Mail To:
The Return Fund c/o The National Christian Fund Foundation
1901 Ulmerton Road, Ste 400
Clearwater, FL 33762